Thursday, May 7, 2009

How's your week

This hasn't been my best week. I've really been struggling with my stomach since Saturday and think it might be something more then just food poison. I keep hoping it goes away but if it's not better today, I think I'll call the Dr. ugh

Training wise, this week has been pretty weak. I missed a workout with Dave because I was not feeling great, and my motivation has dropped to just a tiny flicker of a flame now. I'm leaving for vacation next Wed and Dave's advice, just relax, do a little of this and a little of that and when I return, maybe I'll get my excitement back. I hope he's right. My horrible attitude has got me pretty fed up with everyone about everything and I'm not happy...Rick would say I've lost my smile - but he's in Omaha so he can't.

In an effort to find sometime positive about this week, I did a workout with Buddy yesterday that was fun. We scootered and he ran. I love Buddy and always feel goofy and fun when I see him.

No comments: