Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm back

Yeah...I'm back. Here is the really cool thing that I need to report! This was the first workout that I've done where I did not start thinking about all my regrets and troubled past. I've let it go and man, my shoulders are much lighter because of it.
---------
I got married when I was 18 (still had not seen my parents in years and they didn't know I was married). It was a bust and here's why. John was in jail when he proposed! TOTAL trailer trash huh! It's like an episode of My Name is Earl or something. Seriously though, he was in jail for drug sales etc and was looking at a lot of time in prison so when he asked I didn't think it would actually happen. I was wrong and now I was stuck.

Our "marriage" lasted for 3 years and the divorce was free...because he filed in jail! That was his second home. I was glad to end that huge mistake. I recently found out that he died of a heart attack early this year.

I look back on my life and it doesn't seem real. Did I really do all these crazy thing? Ugh.... I'm so glad that's all over!

Anyway... After the divorce I started to feel like it was time to get my life in some sort of working order. I got my GED and started working a real job at an insurance agency and believe it or not I took, and passed the CA state exams to sell insurance. Though I never did sell it myself, I worked for this agent for a while until I met Scott, a quadriplegic I dated for about 3 years. He was a great guy...but just not the guy for me.

My parents and I started seeing each other again and it was a huge adjustment. When I left I was a punk and now I was an adult.

Oops...look at the time! I have to get to work. I'll write more later!

1 comment:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Wow Kim, you really have come such a long way. You've got quite the story, and I'm so glad that you're free of it now and feeling "lighter"! You should feel proud of yourself!