Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Well, I screwed up

If you could see me, you'd see my head held low and a shameful look on my face. I haven't been doing everything I'm suppose to do. Dave's assignment for me while he was gone on vacation was not completed....well, not all of it anyway. I am suppose get 250 bike miles done and I just haven't. I can find all kinds of excuses but the bottom line is, I just got lazy. So today, when I saw Dave he asked me about it and the look on his face said all I needed to hear. As much as I try and make Dave proud of me, today was the complete worst I've felt since we started this 8 or 9 months ago.

I'm truly sorry Dave....because I know your time is valuable. I know you take my training serious and I totally let you down this past week. I'm going to get my bike miles done, and my running if I have to drag my ass over the 60 and 250 mile marker...I promise I'll get it done....

No comments: