Monday, November 17, 2008

A little out of sorts

I'm sure you've had one of those days where your head and body were not communicating very well.... I had one of those mornings. Perhaps it was because I knew I had to be home by 9:30 for a 10:00 appt and I was fearful of the time.... or maybe it was the sudden headache I developed doing chest presses... I'm not completely sure but today's gym workout was not my best performance. Oh well...what the hell. I got it done and made my appointment on time too.

Did I mention that Saturday I took a 4 hour nap after the race? I did and man, I could have pulled an all nighter but the dogs woke me up for dinner. I did not get anything on my to-do list done that day, which included going to a bridal shower and for that I'm sorry :( I can't stop getting up at 3:30 every morning and sometimes it catches up with me. Today is another good day for a nap!!

No comments: