Thursday, November 13, 2008

A little swim

I did some swimming today. I haven't been in the pool for a couple of weeks but it sure didn't take long for body to remember what to do. I took it slow and easy putting most of my focus on bilateral breathing (breathing both sides). It's still very uncomfortable so I decided to breath right side up the pool and left side down the pool. This worked well. It provided more opportunities to take a breath and my muscles will grow evenly.

If you haven't noticed I posted my training calendar for you to watch. I'm in "maintenance mode" until January when the real fun begins.... Yeah, I'm really looking forward to 5 hour bike rides....ugh. But that doesn't mean my workouts aren't hard and super fun now. Who doesn't love riding up roads like South Mountain for darn sakes! Why do I like getting my ass kicked so much?

No comments: