Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Train wreck of a workout

What is the deal? I've been on the computrainer for 3 hours before and didn't fall apart like I did today. Dave describes it as a train wreck workout - lmao! I knew I was going to be on the trainer today and was ready for it, kind of. Our goal was to do the first 20 miles of the Vineman course, which I'm doing in August, just to see what it's like. Well, I hate that freaking machine! I'm so frustrated...not with how I did, I'm frustrated that the computrainer has to be a part of my training. I have never hated a machine so much. My body just goes completely numb and in all honesty, I didn't know a person could sweat so much. I hated it, and my performance reflected in the numbers across the computer.

It's so true, it was a train wreck and I'll own that...bundle the whole thing up, bless it and toss it out the window (just like Dave told me too)...

My running goal is coming along great... I'd much rather be outside then inside! I'm currently at 4 miles a day, with an 8 mile run coming on Thursday. Tonight I start back with the Sun Devil Swim Masters in order to improve my swim time. I look forward to getting back into a swim routine. So much to do and not enough hours to do it all...

No comments: