Friday, October 24, 2008

Am I Nervous

So far this week I've had four people ask me if I was scared or nervous about Soma. No, I'm not really. But now I wonder if I should be dammit! - Side note - I just looked up the word dammit in the online dictionary and to my pleasant surprise there is a play button that pronunciates the word for you! I'm in stitches over this! Click here. I really need to find something to do with my time! Rick and I have enjoyed typing in many slang words we probably shouldn't have ;) -End Note-

Anyway, I'm seriously not that freaked out about this weekend. Maybe it's because I know I'll do my best and that's really all I have to offer. It's not a competition with other athletes like it is with some folks I know. I'm going to achieve a personal goal and that's it. Now, that's not to say that once I arrive race day morning I won't have the pre-race jitters and perhaps I'll even make several trips to the toilet but for me it's all part of a much bigger picture - Ironman. If I can keep control over my head, I'm going to have a winning game - period.

Do you like my ghost? She was made with a Tampon :0

No comments: