I have a lot of thoughts bouncing around my head...here they are quick before I forget -
- The best way to bike up a hill is with ACDC's Thunderstruck blaring in your iPod!!!!
- The best way to come down a hill is with SexyBack by Justin Timberlake...
- The best way to stay motivated on the bike when tired is to listen to Eminem's Lose Yourself... "Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted-one moment, would you capture it or just let it slip?" Humm, kinda puts a fire under your feet.
- I'm SUPER HAPPY to be seeing Dave 4-days a week again all the way through Nov!
- What the hell was Dave thinking with the 40lb and 300lbs this morning?? I did both exercises so my bad...apparently he did know...why do I question my ability...
This weekend I'm doing about 7 miles on the canal followed by a 64 mile bike on Sunday. They have finally arrived...long bike rides. It's a supported 64 miles so that does make me feel better. Be sure to read about my drama on Sunday night or Monday. I've been trying to think of a good timing goal but I don't know the route or road conditions so I'm not sure really. To average 15mph would make me happy but there are too many unknowns right now.
Seriously though. My leg presses this morning were 300lbs! Oh, I decided that since I love my biceps so much - that's where I'm going to put my Ironman tattoo in Nov.
I'm having some rotator cuff issues...shin splints and some low back pain all of which I attribute to aging. Damnit!!! I just want a second chance...a do-over ya know. I'm begging my body to just let me get this right before it breaks down on me. Just give me 12 more months! Like asking your car to just make it to the gas station before you run out of gas....right. Good luck with that.
Send me some words...the ball is in your court...