Monday, January 26, 2009

What a day

First, a quick message to our friend Hollon. Our hearts and thoughts are with you and your family this week as you mourn the loss of your mother. John 14:1-3
--------------------------------

I was able to get 42.25 miles done yesterday, which puts me really close to reaching my mileage for the month....only 55 more to go. I'm sure Dave is happy about that too since I've been missing the mark since the holiday.

He and I met at the gym today and let me say this - WOW. Riding home I stopped at the light and my arms were literally shaking. It was a slow ride home for sure.

"Julie" and I swam and it was fantastic. She's much faster so I made it my goal to try and keep up with her without letting her get a full 25 yards ahead. Boy, it was close! I really like the challenge it brings swimming with stronger people. Nicely done B...way to put the pressure on sister.

Who knows what's in store for me tomorrow but I'm sure it will test my limits and make me sweat... My guess though...since Dave just did a 12 hour ride is that we are running. I can't image he wants to sit on a bike seat for very long ;0

No comments: