Wednesday, May 14, 2008

No Bike - Boring Post

I'm really bummed. I was suppose to get my bike yesterday but it didn't come. Dave had given me an "easy" workout the day before with the intent on testing me today on my bike too. I was excited about that. I'm not sure what all is involved in bike testing but he mentioned my heart rate and riding for 20 minutes while hooked up to the computer....sounds cool huh! I hope it comes today.

Today's workout was good. We did run drills. All in all Dave was teaching me the most efficient way to run. I did get a calf cramp like I had never felt before. It was a really sharp pain that I was able to work through, but it's really hurting now. I'm using Icy Hot in hopes of a fast recovery. It seems the older I get the harder it is for me to recover from these things. Rick says I'm a fragile flower :)

I'm really tired this week. Just seems I'm not 100%. I don't sleep well to begin with and I've had a lot of things on my mind. Should I pay for extra swim lessons to get me going, I have a final paper due in my HTML class, we have a vacation coming in June I'm not sure how to pay for, Sierra will be here soon and I can't seem to keep my house clean. I just need a nap....

No comments: