Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Morning

I haven't posted in a few days, but that doesn't mean I've been skipping my workouts. Thursday with Dave was great, as usual. He didn't pull out any of his weird exercise moves so it was a pretty typical day at the gym.

Yesterday Rick and I hiked the West Fork trail at Oak Creek in Sedona. We hiked six miles total and it was beautiful. We had a really great time. The drive was hard on me. I think when I feel I fractured my tailbone so sitting in the car was tuff. Any sitting is tuff really. I tried a donut seat last night but it didn't really help much. Learning to adjust.

Today is suppose to be my swim lesson with racelab. I was warned that it might be cancelled because of Mother's Day, so I'm watching the site for changes. I bought my swimsuit on Friday and I'm happy with it I guess. I found one that fits at Triple Sports so we'll give that a shot....with me luck!

No comments: