Monday, June 9, 2008

Bryce Canyon National Park


Just a quick update. This was our second hike on our trip ....here I'm at Bryce Canyon National Park. Words cannot describe how beautiful this park is. We hiked from the rim, which starts at 8,000 feet and hiked down to the bottom. We were both a little worried about the trip back up because of the elevation gain and seeing people huff and puff be we did great with no rest breaks the entire way. Slow and steady we were done before we were really that tired. I didn't realize how hard my heart was pounding until I reached the top of the rim.

We arrived in Salt Lake really late last night but today we have a packed day of zip lines, alpine slides and more hiking. I just finished up doing a weight circuit at the hotel gym and look forward to getting back on the road toward Yellowstone.

No comments: