Friday, June 20, 2008

My short term goals

I haven't written much this week. I think after Monday's debacle I've just been really focused on getting back on track with training. This week has proved challenging and rewarding at the same time.

I swam, biked, ran and workout at the gym this week and boy, my body can feel it and best of all, I can see it! My lower legs are freakin rockin as well as my back, arms and abs. I pumped 15lbs today at the gym!!! My arms don't want to move, but 15lbs!!! Still have some work to do on the butt and thighs. Did some shopping this week because my size 10 shorts are loose on me!!! LOVE IT.

Tomorrow I'm biking 2o miles so if you see me and my pretty pink bike, honk and say, "hello"....

My short term goal. I'm a little scared of this one! Oct 4th Rocky Point Triathlon. I'm only intimated by the swim, which is 400 meters. Everyone who swims knows that a pool swim is very different then an open water swim and yikes, I feel like I don't have much time to get my act together. I'm currently trying to talk some friends into doing the relay but Dave says I'll be ready by then. I have to continue to trust him.....right..... :0 My stomach is in knots just thinking about it. I plan to register by the end of today.

So, if you don't have plans on Oct 4th I could use all the cheering and support I can get! Mark your calendars now...

http://www.trifamilyracing.com/

No comments: