Monday, June 23, 2008

Some good news

I met the team at Landis Cyclery today and wow, what a great operations. As it turns out my bike size is correct, however, the placement of the seat was not. I really hope that moving the seat forward and the nose up helps!!! We'll find out tomorrow during my ride with Dave. I'm still sore so I was advised to give it some time before I brought it back in. eekkk

So here's the deal. For whatever reason I can't get myself to swim on my own. That being said I have decided to pay the extra money for lessons three days a week to force the issue. Not only do I have to be good in the pool but now with my first event in Oct I need lots of open water practice. I have no other option at this point....

I finally did it today! I burned 140 calories in 10 minutes on the Elliptical machine!! YEAH!!! I have to admit that I was pretty proud of myself after it was over. It had been kicking my butt. My fear now is that Dave will make me do it again, or add to it! He's really been pushing me hard these past couple of workouts.

Still, all I think about is Ironman.....

No comments: