Monday, June 30, 2008

My 2nd Open Water Swim

Yesterday was my second open water swim class and it was great! HUGE difference between this time and the first.... Though my first jump into the water I was a little hyper. Once I was able to relax it just came natural...just like the pool. I was pretty pleased overall. My only real hurdle is endurance and I can't really rush that...I can only practice, practice, practice.

Let's skip back to Saturday's bike ride. I did 25 miles and quickly concluded that my bike seat, even after the adjustment is not going to work for me. My time is pretty slow, but I contribute that to my constant need to adjust for the pain...my legs could have gone longer. I don't know who the guy was that put the hole in women's bike seats but...ummm.......no, that doesn't work!

Boring post today....I swim in my triathlete class tonight so maybe some interesting fun to talk about during tomorrow's post....

No comments: