Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's HOT

Am I the only one who suffers from the heat? It's draining the life right out of me, and fast. Dave and I went for a run the other day (over 3 miles) and by the time we returned to our cars my skin was clammy and I started to get goose bumps....not a good sign and it was still early in the morning. I just don't have it in me to spend much time outdoors.

Last nights swim class was great....it's a little challenging when two instructors give you two different directions on how to improve your stroke. Which set of instructions is correct?? Similar, but not the same....what to do...what to do... I stopped counting my laps somewhere in the 20's and we still had tons on time left on the clock. It was a looonnngggg night of swimming.

I've been really tired lately. Three solid weeks of exercise with no breaks is starting to kick my butt. I'm sore and exhausted....I think I'm going to nap all day tomorrow....

and yet another boring post today....ugh

No comments: