Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I failed to mention....

I think of things to blog about all the time but of course it's never when I'm in front of the computer....or I forget them... However, I was telling Dave about this today and while I'm thinking about it decided just to write you..

So you read about yesterday, right? If not, go ahead and read it first, them come back up here and start again.

I have not reached the point yet where I just couldn't move anymore so I'm not sure of my physical breaking point. However, I did stop at the bottom of Dreamy Draw park yesterday and had just a small mental meltdown. My workout yesterday was so physically demanding and it lasted for hours that the last little uphill climb seemed as steep as Mt. Everest in my eyes. I stopped, asked myself what the hell I was doing and okay maybe a tear or two came out of my eyes (or was it sweat?) but it took me a good 3 or 4 minutes to get my head straight again. Walking was just not an option. I had not come that far to start walking so I'm really proud of myself for getting back in the saddle.

Something else I've been thinking about....pushing myself to the next level. I feel like I'm on a bubble and I'm struggling to find the next level. I want to find that physical breaking point...don't ask me why but I just do. How far can I push my body before it says no more!

Today, run drills at the park....tomorrow is biking and Butch's house for boxing. Oh, one more thing...here is a picture of my strawberry salad. YUMMMYYYY stuff and a diet regular. You can't really see how big this salad is but it's half a bag of spinach here!

No comments: