Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WOW

My legs are so sore today. I'm pretty sure it was the 35 mile bike followed by the 3 mile run, 20 ball squats and hour swim that I've done over the past two days that has done me in. I haven't had lactic acid in my legs for a long time and today, after my easy 10 mile ride this morning I can barely walk.

I'm excited to say that I'm seeing my endurance level improve on my swim. I'm up to 50 meters now with a 20 second recovery, which is a huge step in the right direction for me. My swim coach is really riding me hard about perfecting my stroke and I'm pretty happy about that too. I'm starting to feel like I'll be able to do the full 400 meters in Oct without any problems at the rate I'm going now.

Working without Dave this week is proving to be a motivational challenge. I need a kick in the pants...

No comments: