Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Some cool stuff

Okay, I'm working my way out of this funk now that Dave is back and I can settle into a routine again. What I'm not looking forward to is next week when he's gone again! Ugh. If you are reading this and are a friend of mine, please check in with me. Make sure I'm doing what I need to do and help keep me motivated, excited and energized.

First, a friend of mine recently told me I need to update the picture on my blog because I don't really look like that. I agree, I'm looking a little chubby in the photo. And you'll be happy to know that I've lost 2% body fat already. In case you forgot...it was my goal to lose 4% total. I'm sooo close I can taste it!!!!!

Second, Windy (Dave's wife) taught me how to do flip turns in the pool yesterday. It was really fun and during my swim class tonight I'll see how well I can master them. Should be interesting.
Honestly, I'm now behind on my biking goal for the month. I need to find 40 extra miles and I want to get them done soon! Dave's solution, start riding to the gym. Does he realize that means I have to ride back when we are done? OMG. Not sure if I can do it, but I'm going to try. He thinks it's only 8 miles one way but I think he's crazy. We'll see what happens there.

No comments: