Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ironman Volunteer

There is an order to how you secure a spot in the Ironman. First it's racers, then it's volunteers, then it's open to the public. I just found out about volunteers getting an opportunity before the public so I was quick to put my name in as a volunteer. The only thing that can keep me from doing the Ironman is not getting a spot....but we don't think about that possibility very often! I am using my power of positive thinking and visualization to make it happen....

Dave is gone all next week for a family reunion and I'm already making plans that will hold my feet to the fire. I have two potential swim partners already and Rick and I are going to create our own mini tri at the YMCA....he doesn't know this yet be we will also go for some long bike rides. Dave's sending me my workout schedule and I feel like a kid waiting for Santa. I'm so excited to see what he has planned for me!

Have a great week Dave and Windy!

No comments: