Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Today's Thoughts

Did my tri group swim last night and I was afraid to enter the locker room and with good reason! Seriously!!! If you are one of those women who don't mind walking around naked in front of strangers, well good for you but you know what, the rest of us don't want to see it!!! PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON ALREADY! And going through the locker rooms is the only way in or out...I'm trapped in the naked zone....

Pulled off a 28 mile bike ride today and I'm feeling pretty good. I never thought I'd see the day where a 28 mile bike ride was not a big deal but today, it's not. That only means one thing now...I'm not working hard enough...I need to go on longer rides.

Dave is killing me at the gym. Each workout seems to get harder and I just can't get enough. The transformation is amazing and I'm excited about posting a new photo soon.

No comments: