Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back on top

Lately I've been looking for a women's bike group to join. I've really be slacking on my long rides and I'm suppose to do 250 miles this month...I'm only at 84...eekkkss..... I need to get my butt in gear here. I have some prospects but if anyone is interested in a long ride (40 or so) on Sunday, please let me know.

Can you believe that I completely forgot about my swim class last night! I was watching the Olympics and around 7:30 realized that oops, I was suppose to be in the pool myself!!!

Can I just say that roll-out push-ups make me want to toss my cookies every time I do them...ugh...

Tonight I'm doing this run interval class with Hollon at Shadow Mountain and I'm looking forward to it. There are two class offerings. Those training for a 5k - 1/2 marathon and those training for a full marathon. The difference really is pace and recovery. I'll be curious to see if I can pace myself properly because with Dave this morning I just couldn't get it right. That's something I really need to work on...pace setting. Should be fun...

No comments: