Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Butt Butter??

This week has just been outstanding. I've been spending lots of time with my friends who are also going to be my teammates during the Gilmore Adventure Race next month. We've been logging lots of mountain bike time as well as hiking followed by Dave's workouts....speaking of.....

Today I was on the CompuTrainer again for a special treat - mountain biking! It was pretty cool and I was able to add additional miles towards this months 250 miles goal.

Okay, who has used Butt Butter? Sounds pretty gross but I can't stand the chaffing that my poor cheeks are getting. So how does it work? You slather up your ass and then put your shorts on or squeeze it into your shorts and then put them on? Any ideas or solutions would be appreciated please.

So Rick and I are headed to Vegas this weekend after his Nav clinic for some fun and some mountain biking! Watch for updates and photos by next Tuesday....

No comments: