Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today's Duathlon


Dave put me through a duathlon today at Papago Park. I'm going to be honest here and say that I'm a big baby when it comes to running in the heat. I really am and I know this. The tantrum starts and my attitude sucks. I don't like that about myself.

After the duathlon I was not feeling so great. I was hungry and tired but part of me wanted to go with Dave to swim so we loaded up the truck and off we went.

Jumping into the pool was great but several laps in I started getting a headache and just wasn't having any fun. At this point I decided I was done...I needed to go home and take a nap. Low and behold I forgot to bring a change of clothes! Nice photo huh....what you didn't see were my running shoes...I'm glad I didn't get pulled over in that outfit!

Anyway, I came home with horrible stomach pains, bloating and the toots.....really bad toots too...The bloating got so bad that I looked about 3 months pregnant and it HURT. I know that's too much info but hey, if you know about the Maxi Pads under my bra you should know about my toots too. I finally went to bed and three hours later I'm feeling much better. Sometime during my nap I had the baby and alls well now :) My family is glad too.

No comments: