Monday, August 25, 2008

My hairy legs....


My friends Jennifer and Leslie on top of Squaw Peak. It only took us 30 minutes to reach the top and that's a time I'm proud. It was humid today on the mountain and I didn't have a dry patch on me - yuke.

You know, I'm not afraid to admit that I don't shave my legs every dang day. They get hairy and pretty fast. I'm blessed with the hairy gene and the maintenance is just too much. As I get older I don't give a sh*t anymore ya know....

Of course it's when I haven't shaved in about two days that Dave, for whatever reason has to touch my legs. Today he was helping me do some parallel bar apparatus, I don't know what it's called but nevertheless he was holding my legs up and all I could think about was poking him in the fingers with my overgrown stubble :) Sorry Dave...I'll try to shave more...maybe.

This weekend was non-stop so I'm ready to take it down a notch today. (that's code for NAP TIME!) See you outside ;)

No comments: