Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Blah's

I've been a little poopy this week....I've got the PMS blues I think. I'm bloated, fat, tired and just overall not feelin it this week. I had my workout with Dave on Tuesday and fell apart. We did some crazy biking on the computrainer that wore me down mentally and physically. The idea was to keep my watts at 130 or above for 4 miles on a slight uphill and it was all I could do not to cry. I just did not want to be there. We did this 4 times with each time getting more and more challenging.

Following my was shoulder MRI where this time I lost it. I'm claustrophobic and the second she started to wheel me in that coffin I had a panic attack. I was not going to be able to do it. After several minutes of her calming me down she put a towel over my eyes and we tried again. I could hear her say, "you're doing great Kimberly" and give me that pat on the leg to assure me that the walls were not falling in on me. It was the longest 20 minutes of my life and I've never prayed so intently. I hope to never be in that situation again.

I'm suppose to swim/bike/run today and as I sit here thinking about it I don't want to go. I'm horrified with the weight I've gained over the past few weeks as I started to get comfortable and cocky with my training... That equates to cookies + soda = fat ass and gut. ugh... If people were not counting on me to swim/bike/run with them I probably would go crawl back into bed today with a box of min oreos from my pantry.

No comments: