Monday, February 2, 2009

Say my name!

Booooo...the Cards lost. It's like the Monday Cardinal blues in the valley. Everyone is kinda poopy. Well, it was great just being nominated, right. lol

Jumped on my bike for a ride down to the gym. It was hard today. Was I tired or did Dave add more weight, I'm not entirely sure but man, I was wiped out...nearly showed him my breakfast towards the end. Have you ever noticed that when people add your name into a conversation it kinda makes you take notice to what they are saying more. Like, "Come on vs. Come on Kim". Well, for me it does and tone too. The tone of voice adds intensity. So I'm working on this machine and Dave says, "come on Kim" eekksss...he said my name! That means I must not be trying hard enough....I'm looking lazy, acting lazy, not living up to my potential PANIC!!! It's not the first time this has happened but I never really know what it means..ya know, when he adds my name into the mix. Is it bad? Is he disappointed in my performance or is it just a way to get my attention? Don't know....but I'm freaked out! Freeeaaakkkkeeeddd out.....

I had to stand outside for a few minutes and get some fresh air before I could ride again. It was rough today. I didn't feel very strong and that bugs me.

I've been bidding on aerobars on eBay but ugh, can't seem to win one yet. I was out bid last night by $9!! Man that stinks! I asked for foot warmers for my birthday...we'll see how it goes. Maybe I should have asked for bars?? Is it too late to change my mind? I have champagne dreams and only beer money.

No comments: