Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The smack down on breakfast!

I sure can eat a TON of food! Let me just say this....my favorite part of IM training is how much food I get to eat. Don't get me wrong, I don't eat cookies all day (well, not most days) but when I sit down for breakfast and everyone looks at me like, she did not just eat all that, holy smokes I can't believe it either. My stomach is a bottomless pit waiting to devour anything and everything I shove into it. FEED ME!

Side note - I get a lot of emails and comments about my training & blog and I'm so appreciative! But sometimes they come from people that I don't' know...like my latest one from "lifting iron". Who are you?? Please tell me who you are and where you live. I like to keep track of how far my blog goes. We've made it to Tennessee before. - End note

So here is a knee update for you. Dr. appointment is Friday. Tuesday was HELL! I felt like a cow by the end of the day for not working out. I met Dave for a run (Dave style of course) and although I was aware I had a knee situation it didn't hurt like it did on Monday night. This whole thing really does lead me to believe that it's my foot position on the pedal. I'm biking tomorrow an easy 25 so we'll see how it goes.

Yep, I ran today. Running with Dave always gives me anxiety and I don't know why. He scares me! It's one of the few times I have a really hard time focusing my head. I worry about falling over and having road rash all over my face or my breathing is too fast....I'm going to faint or he's going to get even faster...STOP!!! All these things flood my head until I just want to stop and say those words....you know, those words I hate to say.... I can't. I think sometimes not knowing how far or how long we go makes our workouts hard for me to wrap my head around. It's really a complete loss of control when we are together. WAIT A SECOND!!!! hummmm maybe I'm on to something here....

Yes, yes... swimming, biking AND running tomorrow so it's a tri day. Looking forward to LM puttin the smack down on me for all three. eekks

No comments: